About Camp Alta
One of the great things about our Wilderness camp is that there is plenty to do
- Watching the Aurora Borealis if you're lucky, nearly 85% of our guest saw them last year
- Ice Fishing on the Frozen Lake Altajärvi, we provide equipment to all guests
- Using our two Saunas, one which can take nearly 30 people and you can jump through our ice hole into the Lake from the sauna
- Walking on our trails in the dark forests searching for Moose and Reindeer
- Using our giant Sami Firehut for parties or barbecues inside
- Having fires and barbecues, you can order your bag of wood at the reception for a fee.
There is lots to see and do here in the one place and much of it we do not charge our guests, you can also
choose to go cross country skiing which we do take a small charge for the equipment so
we can replace things on a regular basis.
or book tours from our partners who offer and are responsable over the Snowmobiling or Dog Sledding
COME - HAVE FUN - ENJOY - CAMP ALTA
We all have a personal responsibility to do what we can in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Washing your hands often and Keep distance will keep you healthy and prevent the spread from one person to the next.
The same when we transfer you in the minivan, we do appreciate if you can use your face mask during the shuttle service, our staff will provide you with hydroalcoholic gel for your hands before get into the minivan.
Experience the Artic life with us
Starlight Camp away from Luminic Pollution
Europe's Last Great Wilderness
Visit our Northern light Wilderness Camp
From Campalta you can watch the Auroras from just outside your cabin!
Enjoy our winter tours
A True Arctic Enviroment
n Northern lights
Husky kennel visits
WE ARE A WILDERNESS CAMP WHICH OFFER CABINS FROM 2 PERSON TILL 13 PERSON CABINS
TOURS OFFERED IN OUR WEBSITE ARE OFFERED FROM DIFFERENT COMPANIES WHO ARE RESPONSABLE OVER THEIR TOURS
Should you wish help to organize your winter experience do not hesitate to contact us